Since the beginning of SpeakShake, we have been gaining accreditation for our innovative platform and our efforts in making the opportunity of improving oral language skills as widely available to as many people as possible around the world.
• We are in talks of implementing SpeakShake into a French-German bank from the start of 2018
• Using the SpeakShake platform as a base, we have produced a new platform for the OIF to help create a network for Women Entrepreneurs in the Francophonie world.
• We have been awarded 6 months’ worth of mentoring by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry as a result of our performance in a Paris Airport hackathon
• We recently received funding from the Ile de France Department of Tourism to develop 6 additional languages to the 7 languages already implemented
• We are partners of Sorbonne Nouvelle University, INALCO, Paris-Saclay University and Cité Universitaire
• We are piloting classroom-to-classroom exchanges between Yale University (US), New York University (US) and Telecom ParisTech in France
• We are piloting classroom-to-classroom exchanges between several secondary schools in France, England, Ireland and Germany
• We are official partners of the French Institute
• We are partners of Paris Airport
• Our platform is advertised and offered by Nathan, the publisher of French language textbooks
• We were awarded 1st prize at the OIF Hackathon of Innovation in March 2017
• We were awarded 3rd prize at the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs Quai d’Orsay Hackathon in January 2017